Monday, May 4, 2009

One Month Gone!

I am very pleased to share some experience staying and working as volunteer in Kramfors, which is quiet small town and no more people know where it is when I and Evelina asked all of them in Stockholm and even her home town in Gavle. It was very amazing to see and enjoy the life in here because every thing is absolutely new for me even if working or / and staying with the Swedish people. I mean that every thing is quiet nice to know and learn all the unknow things if comparing to Cambodia.

In the free time, I usually have some fun activity which conducted by my counterpart or within in YPD group to have pinic in the resort places. They are very well- prepared any way in setting something up for fun so as to build our team tighly relationship amongst each other. I think it is the best way to start in order to wor together with our own project. Why? whenever more closely relationship come up verything is going to run smothly via any contribution and happy in doing that at somehow.

Traditional fest which is conducted for welcoming spring in Sweden, people they normally celebrate very year depending to their calender. To me, I was so luckly becuase I joined that fest with ally of our YPD participants on Thursday 29th of April, 2009 this year. It was quiet fun to listen to ederly people in choas sang the typical song describing about the traditional fest (firefest) I did not recognize tha word in Swedish called. Then when they finished their singing they started to burn the big pile of wood and watched unitl it already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment